Monday, December 15, 2008

Writing prompts - 1, Inspiration - ziltch

Ever wondered why sometimes grass grows quickly and other times not? Nah, me neither! :-)

But either way, having spent half the day rearranging my dining room (again) so that I can finally have a table under the windows that look onto the back deck and the paddock down behind, in an effort to give me enough inspiration to actually WRITE something sometime soon that's worthy of being published ... I've noticed that my grass needs cutting. It's been a month since the last time though, and it's pretty much rained constantly since then, so I shouldn't complain, I guess.

The last few days I've not been sleeping all that well, due to various things going on in my life, so instead I've been catching up on the blogs I subscribe to. You'll probably notice that I've added a few new ones to my "Places to visit when you're not here" list. (go see!)

Mostly they are writers (no surprise there), and for the most part, British (again, no surprise). But as long as it keeps me happy, or at the very least, out of trouble... :-)

Aarrgghh!!!

Not feeling terribly Christmasy again this year, and wondering who will be the new people in the rent-a-house next door, given that my neighbours seem to have vanished literally overnight, along with my dalmatian's girlfriend (the staffy). Such is life, I guess.

Anyway, boring old housework to be done. More later (perhaps)...

No comments: