Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tired, but content

Ah!!!! The sigh of contentment that I can breathe, knowing that my story is all done and tucked up (almost) ready for bed.

It's been a fairly frantic few days here, trying to get it completed before the deadline, and I've noticed (somewhat) that I've been doing a bit of minor swearing in my posts of late, and for that I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.

I do my best not to have what my mother (to this day) refers to as a "potty mouth" (don't you just love that term?), but sometimes stress gets the better of me and little furphys like the ones that have appeared over the past week ... umm ... appear?

So now that I'm not as stressed anymore, perhaps they might ... disappear ... ?

Okay, seeing as that is sorted out, I'm off to have a cuppa, not getting much joy from the sleeping thing!

No comments: