Saturday, December 13, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Well at least it's sunny today. Once again, I've been up since before the crack of dawn, but no matter. I have things I want to accomplish today, so it's all for the best in the end.

Not a lot going on today, just places I need to be a bit later on. Apart from that, nothing spectacular.

I've been doing research into various writing forms - in other words, I've been listening to radio dramas on BBC7, watching various versions of Shakespearean plays, and watching movies of all forms.

But it's all research to a writer, I guess. The radio dramas were interesting, though. I have to admit - I like that style. Somewhere abouts I have a collection of old radio dramas from the US mostly - the stuff our parents and grandparents used to listen to of a Sunday evening before the advent of television. They make for entertaining listening at times :-)

Anyway, the sun is here for once, my dog's just appeared at the window inquiring whether I'll be joining him for my morning coffee anytime soon, and as I'm still half asleep, going outside might be just what I need.

Have a good day, all....

1 comment:

Ceramix said...

No point lazing around in bed when there's good coffee to be drunk and I guess in your case maybe a dog that needs exercising. Make the most of the sunshine, it's right miserable here today.