Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is It St Patrick's Day (and March) Already???

Right about now, I'm struggling to even remember what day of the week it is, let alone the date...

But apparently it is St Patrick's Day - has been all day, in fact! So to those of Irish descent (and I am one of them), blah blah blah etc etc etc....

Sorry - just too tired to think straight at the moment.

I'm into my third week of university, my second week of having a skin allergy caused by something in my yard, and my first week of serious storms (in a while). The university studies are keeping me busy - doing a language, especially a foreign one, involves conjugating verbs among other things....

My itchy extremities aren't quite so itchy as they were last week, and are now mostly to be found on my hands....

And the dog (big sook that he is) came in last night due to the ripper storm we had. But he's in a sulk with me because he thinks I've been keeping him outside because I had another dog inside. What that translates as is - he saw his reflection in the mirror inside the display cabinet, and took it to be another dalmatian. Silly pup. He also saw himself on my webcam last night and thought it was yet another dog...

Dad tells me this is quite normal - he has a horse that spends inordinate amounts of time looking at his reflection in the window.

Animals are odd creatures :-)

1 comment:

Ceramix said...

And to think some of us struggle to master English LOL. Trust the studies are going well for you.

Hope the storms, or scaredy-cat dogs for that matter, don't stop you sleeping nights. You seem to get some bad ones don't you?