Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Cuteness That Is My Dalmatian

I had plans of posting an update on my current doings, but then as I was doing a bit of a clean up of old files, I came across some of my silly dalmatian when he was just a tiny puppy. Seriously, they are too cute NOT to share. But if this type of thing bores you, please feel free to skip this entry :-)

These pics were taken, for the most part, at the breeders, the day I went out to pick which puppy I wanted. In the end, he picked me, but that's another story! The only picture not taken at the breeders is the one of him asleep in his bed. Please note - he was so small when he first arrived, that the bed he is sleeping in belongs to my cats! He was smaller than they are, and they were quite happy to let him know that with the odd beating going on when I wasnt there to protect him. Only one of my cats (Female Velcro Twin) chose to befriend him and look after him, and they remain firm friends to this day. The rest of the cats just put up with his company, or, when they think I'm not looking, try and attack him (Mr Vampire Teeth), tease him with promises of sharing toys (Male Velcro Twin), or just plain do a battle of wits against him (She Who Must Be Obeyed).

Either way, enjoy the pics (or not!)




1 comment:

Ceramix said...

Awwww bless he looks so cute in those images. I'm sure you must have fallen in love with him straight away.