Friday, May 19, 2006

there's a time and a place for everything

So it's either very early or very late right now. Not sure which one. Not sure I care either. :-)

I'm listening to music, pretty psyched. I went out tonight for the first time in ages. Saw a chick flick though. It was okay, just reminded me why I don't bother with chick flicks anymore. Too soppy. I did see a preview for the new Pirates of the Caribbean film though. I will DEFINITELY be seeing that one! So cool! Gotta love my ships. Sometimes I'm SUCH a boy...blah!

Tonight also reminded me that I am SO not good at the first date and meeting new people thing. I don't know about him, but it was painful for me. I was uncomfortable and unsure of myself, and not really into it. It was a spur of the moment decision to even go out tonight though, so I guess I have myself to blame. It's been a very long time since I had a first date with anybody. I still doubt I trust men at all, though.

Anyway, I should go to bed. I have stuff to do in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First dates. What a nightmare.