Friday, May 19, 2006

no need for bad men

I'm seriously not into slanging matches, and tend to avoid them whenever I can. That said, as I have said before, I WILL stand up for myself when I see the need. Someone laying blame on me for things they know nothing at all about just isn't on, and if that person is still reading this blog, then they know who they are. To you, I say this: keep you nose out of other people's business. Shut your trap about things that are nothing to do with you. And as to your last remark to me about you feeling sorry for any man who goes out with me, well all I can say is "no wonder you are still single. You are one of the most shallowest of men I have ever known.". At least I've gone the full distance with someone before, unlike you. I've proven I am worthy. Oh, and not that it's any of your business at all, but I left him, not the other way around, as you tried to imply. Don't bother contacting me ever again. I don't have time in my full and active life to waste on the likes of you.

Now I'm off to wash my hands and think of a happy night spent in good company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate men who have their hands all over you and they just met you. Yukky.

wunderlust said...

Hi Martha,

You are so right. Men like that just aren't worth bothering with. Men with manners and kindness are definitely the way to go!