Friday, February 13, 2009

Rainy Day Almost-Autumn-Land Part 3



Okay, updated pics, taken just this minute.

The first one shows what is normally just a green hill. This hill and the little path along the fence, lead to the highway behind me. As you can see, it is currently a river.

The second pic, is directly behind me. It shows the little bridge that goes over the council easement, plus the path that leads to it from the other side. You can also see just how close to my back fence that easement is.....

Normally I can see the bridge, but never the easement. It's a fair way down. Normally quite deep in fact. So that might give you an idea of just how much water is going through it at the moment.

Seriously not good. And this all in about 10 minutes.

Grrr...

Will keep my blog updated today I think.

No comments: