Thursday, February 19, 2009

He's got a "Man Cold".....almost! :-)

It seems poor Ceramix in Berkshire is down with a cold (a "man-cold"?). Hope he feels better soon! Mind you, with the weather that Britain (and his part in particular) has been suffering through, it's no real surprise that he's a bit poorly at the moment.

That said, university starts again in just over a week, so I am likely to be ill as well in about a month's time, if my normal university record is anything to go by.

This Semester I am stuyding a language. Hopefully a useful one, but only time will tell. I like learning languages. There's something *calming* about learning everything in a foreign tongue. Or at least, there is for me! :-)

Anyway...this post is just a marker. Not really a post at all. But just something to keep all my readers (like there's SO many of you!) happy.

Anything else going on? Oh yeah - its HOT. And MUGGY. And a fair bit WET.

Right then - that's me done.

1 comment:

Ceramix said...

So as a Uni student it will be late mornings and a diet of Pot Noodles..LOL?