Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Be Afraid...Be Very Very Afraid.... :-)

It's amazing what you can find on the 'net if you look hard enough. Today I am posting just a small handful of things I have discovered about the truly bizarre (cyber)world we live in.

(NB. All headlines and comments are my own!)

---------------------------------------

GODZILLA SHRINKS IN THE WASH AND WALKS THE STREETS OF JAPAN WITH HIS (UNNAMED) GIRLFRIEND!
or:

GODZILLA SEEN IN JAPAN WITH SCARILY TALL JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND!

(pretty parasol, Godzilla! Very fashionable indeed!)

--------------------------------

Ah....that lovely feeling of a stretch on a good lazy sunny Queensland day
- oh wait....

IT'S RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAA :-(
------------------------

To all my friends (and family) in the cyberworld, this one's for you!
------------------------------------

DISNEY TO MODERNISE MARY POPPINS!
(a MALE Mary Poppins? How very PC!)

or

HOW TO END THE CURRENT SPATE OF WARS
- WITH CACKLES OF LAUGHTER
(wouldn't you laugh if this fella dropped in from above???)

(Am I the only one, or is this just WRONG on so many levels???)

---------------------

And my favourite by far.....

(it just makes my head hurt thinking about it!)

--------------------


No comments: