Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Joys of Winter......not!

Mum told me last week that there was a nasty version of the flu around, and given the way I woke up this morning, I think I have it. My throat is raw, my nose is runny, my body hurts.....none of this is good, I'm thinking. Arrggghhh.....

Oh well. Needless to say, this blog will be quick today. Mostly I'm just dropping by to say its been raining pretty much on and off since Saturday, and its been great, its been rather cold recently, which also isn't such a bad thing, and I'm doing the happy "got a boyfriend" thing, which is most definitely never a bad thing. He's a truly wonderful bloke, and seriously cute, though he goes a very nice shade of red when I tell him that. :-)

Anyway, things to do, boyfriends to visit. Happy is the world when things click, even if you are sick with the flu!

No comments: